RELENTLESS GDPR 24/7The Number One GDPR Compliance HUB
GDPR 24/7 Software has you covered!
Compliance with the EU’s new data protection regulation is complex and requires team to work effectively together. GDPR 24/7 intuitive interface and thoughtful workflows simplify the compliance process by organising it into clear, simple assignable tasks via a cloud-based hub.
Individuals are using global digital platforms to learn, find work, showcase their talent, and build personal networks. Some 900 million people have international connections on social media, and 360 million take part in cross-border e-commerce. Digital platforms for both traditional employment and freelance assignments are beginning to create a more global labor market.
Mapping and documentation of data processing activities are required under the GDPR.
MEET OUR TEAM
Khwanchira specialises in data privacy mapping to the GDPR DPA 2018 regulations. Khwanchira has led a number of GDPR projects across diverse industries and also specialises in global data privacy laws worldwide.
SENIOR PRIVACY AND COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE
Robert brings a wealth of international compliance experience across diverse industries. With over 20 years experience in senior global IT Operations and compliance management.
RELENTLESS DATA PRIVACY SERVICE
PRIVACY COMPLIENCE BY DESIGN
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOSE RELENTLESS
Client focused Data Privacy Experts
Our team has over 30 Years industry experience in the global data protection and data privacy sector.
Large Number of successful GDPR Implementations
Our adaptable and knowledgeable team has delivered GDPR compliance across industries from startup’s to PLC.
Frictionless Implementation Delivery Approach
Our bespoke GDPR delivery framework ensures data privacy compliance is delivered without disruption of business operations.
Free Initial Consultation Meeting
We are pleased to meet prospective clients for a free initial meeting to discuss their data privacy requirements. This can be at your offices or by video link.
OUR LATEST NEWS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Director of Operations at Frontier Developments PLC
Relentless were invaluable in helping us prepare for GRPR. They engaged with our organisation fist to understand how we worked and our needs, before providing a workable plan to compliance and support beyond. We have now engaged with Relentless for our outsourced DPO service.
Relentless delivered our GDPR assessment and implementation project to a very high standard. Their expertise in this area allowed them to work with all business units without any interruption of operations . They also provided expert legal services in relation to contracts and privacy policies. We have now engaged with Relentless for their ongoing outsourced GDPR Advisory Service.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who does GDPR affect ?
What are the penalties ?
How does GDPR affect marketing strategies ?
What steps should businesses consider to address this?
There are several steps businesses should consider to address this right and the requirements related to it in the Act, including:
- identifying and inventorying the categories and specific types of personal information a business collects and shares, which is commonly achieved by data flow mapping;
- updating privacy policies, disclosures and notices to adequately disclose their personal information collection practices, including the information listed above; and
- implementing policies and procedures that provide an avenue for a consumer to request the information described above and enable the business to meet those requests, including a process for verifying identity. At a minimum, businesses must provide:
- (1) a toll free phone number and
- (2) a contact method provided on the businesses’ website, if the business has a website.
How is the collection of data defined under CCPA ?
Consider the CaCPA, a business’s collection of personal information is defined to include “buying, renting, gathering, obtaining, receiving, or accessing . . . by any means.” CaCPA § 1798.140(e). This includes both:
(1) actively gathering information about a consumer through forms or other means of communication; and
Do companies need to be compliant after Brexit ?
What is the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) ?
Companies with annual gross revenues of more than $25 million are required to comply with the CCPA if they collect consumers’ personally-identifiable data. Business entities of any size and type may also be required to comply if they work with the data of at least 50,000 consumers or derive at least half of their annual revenues from selling consumers’ personal information. Companies could be liable for civil penalties of up to $750 per exposed user or $7,500 per other violation, injunctive or declaratory relief, or other court-approved relief for noncompliance.
Free Privacy Consultation
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information the business has collected;
- the sources from which the business collected the personal information;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting the personal information; and
- the categories of third parties with whom the business shares the personal information.