EU REPRESENTATIVE SERVICE
EU REPRESENTATIVE SERVICE
We help organisations located outside of the EU comply with Article 27 of GDPR by providing a cost-effective EU Representative service allowing you to trade compliantly within the GDPR data protection act .
Appointing an EU representative
Organisations outside the EU that offer goods or services to individuals in the EU or monitor their behaviour will generally have to appoint a representative established in an EU member state. The representative acts on your behalf in relation to your personal data processing activities and acts as a local contact for data subjects and supervisory authorities.
How and Who to Appoint as a Representative
According to GDPR Article 27(1), the appointment of an EU Representative for companies without an office within the EU must be made in writing. The written agreement or the contract should at least state the rights and obligations of the Representative. An oral appointment of the Representative is absolutely not allowed. The Representative may be a natural or a legal person, i.e. a company.
We help organisations located outside of the UK and Europe trade compliantly under article 27 of GDPR. Organisations that fail to appoint a UK Representative or EU Representative face enforcement action from the authoritative bodies regardless of where they are geographically based.
We have a range of EU Representative services allowing large and small organisations to comply with article 27 and trade compliantly.
When you appoint Relentless Consultant as your nominated EU Representative we will conduct an assessment of your structured documentation, technological resilience and organisational awareness within our GDPR Assessment Service
Our GDPR EU representative service
With this annual subscription service you will be supported by the Relentless Privacy , legal and compliance team which will serve as your EU representative as set out in the GDPR.
As appointed EU representative we shall:
- Register our EU address as your GDPR representative address;
- Be addressed on all issues related to your personal data processing activities;
- Act as first point of contact for communications received from EU-based data subjects in relation to data subject rights requests and other general GDPR-related enquiries;
- Act as first point of contact for communications received from EU supervisory authorities and liaise with them on all matters pertaining to the GDPR, e.g. responding to data subject rights complaints and personal data breach reporting; and
- Hold a record of your processing activities and make these available to the data protection authorities at their request.
GET IN TOUCH TO LEARN MORE
The Data Privacy Partners of Choice
CALL US NOW
At Below Number
+44 (0) 121 262 4024
MEET US TODAY
Relentless Privacy and Compliance Services
20 Colmore Circus
Birmingham B4 6AT