COMPREHENSIVE GDPR PRIVACY MATURITY ASSESSMENT SERVICE
Demonstrate GDPR Compliance With the Relentless GDPR Privacy Maturity Assessment
The GDPR regulations has been in force for almost two years. During that time there has been many changes. Organisations are challenged to maintain compliance with the regulation. The Relentless GDPR Privacy Maturity Assessment delivers certainty of you current GDPR compliance status delivering
- Comprehensive assessment covering 10 core criteria and 76 controls
- Full Gap analysis and maturity score across all ten criteria
- Full step by step remediation report to achieve full compliance.
Covers 10 Core areas
- Management. Examines how the organisation defines, documents, communicates and assigns accountability for its privacy policies and procedures.
- Notice. Examines how the organisation provides notice about its privacy policies and procedures and identifies the purposes for which personal information is
collected, used, retained and disclosed.
- Choice and consent. Examines how the organisation describes the choices available to the
individual and obtains implicit or explicit consent with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
- Collection. Examines how the organisation collects personal information only for the purposes identified in the notice.
- Use, retention and disposal. Examines how the organisation limits the use of personal information to the purposes identified in the notice and for which the individual
has provided implicit or explicit consent. The entity retains personal information for only as long as necessary to fulfil the stated purposes or
as required by law or regulations and thereafter appropriately disposes of such information.
- Access. Examines how the organisation provides individuals with access to their personal information for review and update.
- Disclosure to third parties. Examines how the organisation discloses personal information to
third parties only for the purposes identified in the notice and with the
implicit or explicit consent of the individual
- Security for privacy. Examines how the organisation protects personal information against
unauthorised access (both physical and logical).
- Quality. Examines how the organisation maintains accurate, complete and relevant personal
information for the purposes identified in the notice.
- Monitoring and enforcement. Examines how the organisation monitors compliance with its
privacy policies and procedures and has procedures to address privacy related complaints and disputes
Comprehensive Gap Analysis Report
Instantly see where your GDPR maturity status is with clearly describe gaps for remediation.
Comprehensive Remediation Report
The report clearly explains what is needed to remediate the gaps.
Please fill out the contact form below to discuss your assessment requirements
REQUEST AN ASSESSMENT TODAY