COMPREHENSIVE GDPR ASSESSMENT SERVICE
GDPR COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT SERVICE
Demonstrate GDPR Compliance With Relentless GDPR Assessment
Privacy related considerations are significant business requirements that
must be addressed by organisations that collect, use, retain and disclose personal information about customers, employees and others about whom they
have such information. Personal information is information that is about, or
can be related to, an identifiable individual, such as name, date of birth, home
address, home telephone number or an employee number. Personal information also includes medical information, physical features, behaviour and
Privacy can be defined as the rights and obligations of individuals and organisations with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, and disposal
of personal information.
Becoming privacy compliant is a journey. Legislation and regulations continue to evolve resulting in increasing restrictions and expectations being
placed on employers, management and boards of directors. Measuring progress along the journey is often difficult and establishing goals, objectives,
timelines and measurable criteria can be challenging. However, establishing
appropriate and recognised benchmarks, then monitoring progress against
them, can ensure the organisation’s privacy compliance is properly focused.
Relentless Comprehensive GDPR Assessment
Covers 10 Core areas
- Management. The entity defines, documents, communicates and assigns accountability for its privacy policies and procedures.
- Notice. The entity provides notice about its privacy policies and procedures and identifies the purposes for which personal information is
collected, used, retained and disclosed.
- Choice and consent. The entity describes the choices available to the
individual and obtains implicit or explicit consent with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
- Collection. The entity collects personal information only for the purposes identified in the notice.
- Use, retention and disposal. The entity limits the use of personal information to the purposes identified in the notice and for which the individual
has provided implicit or explicit consent. The entity retains personal information for only as long as necessary to fulfil the stated purposes or
as required by law or regulations and thereafter appropriately disposes of such information.
- Access. The entity provides individuals with access to their personal information for review and update.
- Disclosure to third parties. The entity discloses personal information to
third parties only for the purposes identified in the notice and with the
implicit or explicit consent of the individual
- Security for privacy. The entity protects personal information against
unauthorised access (both physical and logical).
- Quality. The entity maintains accurate, complete and relevant personal
information for the purposes identified in the notice.
- Monitoring and enforcement. The entity monitors compliance with its
privacy policies and procedures and has procedures to address privacy related complaints and disputes
Comprehensive Gap Analysis Report
Instantly see where your GDPR maturity status is with clearly describe gaps for remediation.
Comprehensive Remediation Report
The report clearly explains what is needed to re-mediate the gaps.
Please fill out the contact form below to discuss your assessment requirements
REQUEST AN ASSESSMENT TODAY