We help organisations overcome the challenges associated with data protection compliance.
Why do you need an outsourced DPO?
Sourcing and appointing a DPO can be challenging. DPO’s require detailed knowledge of data processing and data security operations, and familiarity with the legal aspects of the GDPR.
Although you can appoint a DPO internally, they must be suitably qualified. The ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) recommends that a DPO be “independent, an expert in data protection, adequately resourced, and report to the highest management level”.
Relentless Privacy and Compliance Services DPO as a Service enables you to outsource the DPO role to a qualified and experienced expert, helping you comply with your GDPR obligations without losing focus on your core business activities.
What Does an Outsourced DPO Do ?
- Provides guidance and support to help you comply with the GDPR.
- Reviews and advises on policies, procedures and documentation relating to the processing of personal data.
- Oversees the establishment and maintenance of the personal data processing register (the ‘Article 30 record’).
- Advises on the necessity of conducting DPIAs (data protection impact assessments), including the manner of implementation and any outcomes.
- Provides advice and guidance on data breach monitoring, management and reporting.
- Manages responses to data privacy rights requests from individuals (i.e. information, access, rectification, objection, erasure and data portability).
- Serves as the contact point to data protection authorities for all data protection issues.
- Facilitates GDPR awareness training and the training of staff involved in data processing operations.
- Assists clients with information collection to identify personal data processing activities, verifying data processing activities are GDPR compliant, and providing advice and guidance on GDPR compliance best practice.
- Monitors your organisation’s compliance with the GDPR.
Auditing, DPIAs and organisational awareness training help to keep you compliant and reduce your overall risk.
Get GDPR Right
It’s important under GDPR to make the right appointment. A DPO must have the relevant experience and knowledge, they also need to act independently and without a conflict of interest.
Choosing to appoint an outsourced DPO ensures that independence, experience and knowledge are all met while delivering significant cost savings and GDPR compliance.
Save Thousands of Pounds
Outsourcing your DPO role can save you over £20,000 compared to hiring your own internal staff.
We act as the contact point for the supervisory authority on issues relating to processing, including the prior consultation referred to in Article 36, and to consult where required to ensure that you remain complaint with GDPR.
Relentless DPO as a Service
Our Outsourced DPO Service Includes the Following
- GDPR Dedicated DPO
- EU Representative service for GDPR ( post brexit) 01/01/2021
- Unlimited Support Calls
- Unlimited Email Support
- Maintenance of Data Mapping
- Maintenance Record of Processing Activities
- Management of Data Subject Access Request Service
- Data Protection Impact Assessments assistance
- Data Breach Support
- Management of privacy and security policies
- Organisation of policy and contract reviews
- Manage all data protection authority Communication
- 1 day per month onsite
- Monthly C Level board level report.
GET IN TOUCH TO LEARN MORE