Gaining your ISO27001-2013 certification, the international standard for information security management is challenging, especially for small businesses and start-ups. Using spreadsheet based internal security management systems (ISMS) are inconvenient, complex, and time-consuming. You could hire a consultancy to take care of your ISMS for you, but that will take up a large chunk of your budget.
Luckily, Relentless Data Privacy has just launched a new certification for ISO 27001-2013 for only £1200 per year – perfect for small businesses and start-ups. Here’s how we made this possible.
27k1 ISMS Management Software
We’re committed to bringing you the best data compliance solutions at a fair price. So we jumped at the opportunity to become official partners when we heard about 27k1’s trailblazing ISMS risk management software.
A team of IT security and ISO27001 experts with the ISO 27001:2013 standard in mind designed the 27k1 ISMS software. The system automates the risk assessment and management process, leading to auto-generated reports and enabling asset auditing and risk management.
The result? A quicker, affordable and accessible path towards ISO 27001 certification.
More benefits of 27k1 ISMS software include:
- Simplifies and speeds up the ISO 27001 certification process by expediting project timings and auto-generating reports. Meaning less time and money spent on ISO 27001 certification.
- Comprehensive compliance. The ISMS software generates reports on your company’s compliance across 114 controls within the 35 control categories. So you can be sure you’re getting a superior product and major cost savings.
- Intuitive interface that’s easy to use.
- Secure – We can store your ISMS data on a range of secure servers including a trusted Cloud provider or a secure server on your company’s premises.
Contact us to find out more about how 27k1 ISMS can benefit your company.
How the 27k1 ISMS works
The three pillars of information security are:
- Preservation of confidentiality.
- Data keeps its integrity, meaning it’s complete, accurate, and protected.
- Availability of information on request by relevant parties.
The software uses this framework to assess every information system asset, from hardware to people, to arrive at a risk rating. In short, it complies with ISO 27001 because of its design.
Here’s how it works:
- We enter your company’s relevant details.
- The ISMS software runs an analysis to determine your company’s risk and opportunities for improvement.
- We use the information provided to fill any gaps in your data security and rerun the assessment.
- All information and any changes are logged and tracked, working as a project manager and keeping track of your company risk.
In short, 27k1 ISMS facilitates risk management, progress review, responsibility tracking, exception reporting and KPI plotting in one complete package.
27k1 ISMS features:
- Licensed for 5 machines
- Conduct gap analysis
- Statement of applicability
- Manage asset risk
- Manage business risk
- Sharepoint API
- Office 365 API
- User audit trails
- Remedial action tracking
- Reports, charts and dashboard
- UK crime statistics
- Full product support
To read more about the 27k1 ISMS, please visit our product page.
Still unsure if the 27k1 ISMS solution is right for you? Sign up for our no obligation software demonstration to see how it works for yourself.