Relentless GDPR 24/7 is the new Platform for all your GDPR Compliance Activities.
Can you believe it’s been almost two years since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) arrived on the scene?
It seems like only yesterday that businesses across the European Union (EU) were working overtime in a frantic scramble for compliance with the biggest change to data protection laws in decades. Yet here we are, almost 24 whole months down the line and, for some businesses, little has changed.
If your organisation is one of them, the good news is on the way.
The new GDPR 24/7/365 platform from Relentless Privacy & Compliance is on hand to help you achieve frictionless compliance with GDPR with ease.
Available anywhere, at any time and on any Internet-connected device, this secure, cloud-based platform serves as your one-stop-shop for all the documents, templates, systems and strategies you need to simplify and streamline your entire GDPR compliance process.
Why GDPR compliance matters now more than ever
Despite GDPR officially coming into play on May 25th, 2018, the organisations tasked with enforcing it throughout the EU -such as the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)- spent most of 2018 /2019 taking a fairly lenient approach to enforcement.
Though organisations could have been fined €20 million or 4 per cent of their annual turnover for non-compliance, we didn’t really see that kind of game-changing punishments handed out last year. Instead, those who did fall foul of GDPR were hit with fines which amounted to little more than a proverbial slap on the wrist.
Yet if leading data protection experts, that may have been a subtle way for the ICO and their European counterparts to offer a certain ‘grace period’ to EU organisations, effectively giving them the warning to get their act together.
However, as GDPR approaches its two year anniversary, that grace period has come to an end and those same experts are referring to 2020 as “The Year of Enforcement.” In other words, we should well expect the gloves to come off and non-compliant businesses held accountable to the full extent of GDPR.
Not that this has to be such a terrifying prospect for any organisation.
Whether you’re a small startup or a rapidly expanding enterprise, the GDPR 24/7 portal contains everything you need to help avoid those huge fines and effortlessly manage your GDPR compliance
24 hours a day, 365 days a year, you’ll have access to:
- Customisable DSAR forms branded with your company details, making it easy to accept, organise and process Data Subject Access Requests
- A simple, secure online case management system so that you can record all of your DSAR responses in one convenient location
- Data mapping and visualisation tools so that you can audit, manage and streamline your entire compliance process
- The latest expert advice and guidance on all aspects of privacy and data protect
- A bespoke GDPR compliance toolkit tailored to the exact, unique needs of your organisation
- State-of-the-art automation to ensure your records of processing activities, privacy notices and other documents are always on hand and up-to-date.
- Online DPIA process tool to manage those high risk projects.
- Online Data Breach management process
- Controller / processor contract generator